Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Combining Letters

One thing I wish to do before I die, is to write books.

Notice the plural form. I wish to have several books written.

The art of combining letters to weave some meaningful array of words is just, magnificent.

I don't have such talent, though.

When I read some good articles or poems or whatever, the first thing comes to my mind is the experience of the writer.

Of course, to write such a thing, one must have adequate amount of experience, have seen life from multiple perspectives, and learning a lot.

I, on the other hand, just sitting in my room doing nothing. Therefore I have nothing to write.

I can't even maintain updating a cheap blog, let alone writing a book.

But then again, who can stop me from dreaming, wishing, wanting to do so?

One day. Or in another life. Who cares.
:)

No comments: