Saturday, February 13, 2016

Not Forgotten Never

I always remember that I have this blog that is supposed to be updated with stuffs whenever I can't sleep at night.

I just didn't do nothing whenever I can't sleep.

Probably because I am too tired, or lazy.

Or busy.

Busy missing someone or something I cannot have.

I always have this kind of daydreaming of writing books of my own, but I never make the first move.

I can only imagine writing good stuffs to be made into books which in reality translated as,

"no you're writing shit and your writing is shit, too".

But it's good to have it in my mind. It can really help me kill time.

And myself, ironically.

Time is wasted not when it is gone while we're doing things we love, no?

I need to reevaluate love, I suppose.

I just seem to love, the wrong things. According to whom? I don't really know...

No comments: