Friday, August 28, 2015

Let's Rant A Bit

Describing the shit I write.

Yeah so now let's write some more shit, with a lots of I's, and it, talking about shit.

I've been so busy lately, with shits I shouldn't be busy with, but instead of finishing my tasks, I postponed, procrastinated, later later I will do it and now yeah I'm in shit.

Shit, I wrote that word six times already. Wait until the seventh shit comes, I think you already know oh wait...

This is already the eighth shit. Goodness gracious.

I don't know how to describe this anymore. Maybe that's the bestest way to say it. Written in the stars.

I am human. I love excuses. I hate consequences. What else?

But knowing that some people avoided karma, just because that bitch being selective, sometimes I feel bad for calling myself unfortunate.

Am I... unfortunate?

Good god please let me stay sane.

Or actually I can just move my ass and take this shit to wherever deserves it.

The most polite shit pic I can quickly get from google.

I will try my best dealing with this shit.

No comments: